We at WRC Rehabilitation Services understand that each person is unique, so we are pleased to offer multiple strategies offered by therapists with varied experience, to helps people reach their functional goals.
We are client-focused, life-experienced, and, combined, offer nearly 100 years of occupational therapy knowledge.
We provide occupational therapy and support in the physical, cognitive, and psychosocial areas. Some of the issues we address are safety and mobility, pain, fatigue, depression, anxiety, cognitive challenges, community access, and return to work.
Our therapists can treat in the home, community or at our clinic, and virtual appointments are available.
WRC offer the following services:
- Behavioural activation; increase engagement and participation
- Cognitive Behavioural and/or Acceptance and Commitment strategies
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP)
- Functional cognitive testing and retesting to identify areas of concern and measure progress (BrainFX digital assessment as well as various other hands-on assessments)
- Task modification
- Emotional regulation
- Mindfulness strategies to address to pain, depression, anxiety, etc.
- Cognitive strategies following brain injury, concussion, or other conditions
- Pain management
- Education on energy conservation, pacing, planning etc.
- Equipment recommendation
- Case management
- Functional Capacity Evaluations Treatment rates are $150 per hour; travel time, if required is additional. Please contact us to discuss any needs that you may have.